Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Adnaucious

I recently have begun to develop my own blog. The internet is a progressive way to display your creative ideas. In my blog I have decided to write about the the aspect of of television that bothers me most, advertisement. Some companies have great advertisements, for instance, Old Spice, and the World Cup Commercials (links provided) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjPazSFQrwA. However most commercials are poorly thought out and make little sense, which is what I'm going to focus on in my blog. My blog is going to consist of fictional news stories, like The Onion and these fictional news stories are going to be based on what takes place after the advertisement. I will include a link to the original TV advertisement. I attend to post weekly and start next week.

1 comment:

  1. That's great, Jerome, I hope this class has been of some help in getting it started. Why not include a link here, and while you're at it, turn those URLs into links?

    ReplyDelete