Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Net Fear

I have to agree with Jerome, not too long ago I went to purchase a new car and without my SS number they were able to pull up my credit report just using the information on my driver’s license. These tech gadgets are very interesting but how are they compromising our privacy and the security of our information. Nothing seems to be sacred anymore; this book has really been an eye opener for me. But nonetheless we have to keep up with the high tech gadgets if we are to survive in the job market that is ahead of us.As Levinson mentions elevators being stuck in one with a Blackberry or Iphone is not as bad as just be alone.

1 comment:

  1. Keeping up with the innovations does not mean we have to accept them uncritically, let alone become cheerleaders for them.

    ReplyDelete